CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

tag!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? No clue! Don't cry much, I have a heart
of stone :)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It changes all the time though!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Not really a lunch meat type of girl!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? At 16? Not yet!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not! ha ha I don't know..

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No. Which is sarcastic for YES.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? In a heart beat!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Not a huge fan of cereal..

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Sometimes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Most of the time!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies and Cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes and smile

15. RED OR PINK? Both

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My pinky toe nails. They don't grow.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My brother.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not so much, no.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Toast.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dancing In The Moonlight

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Aqua. Because it reminds me of the ocean on my private island in the bahamas that I dream about sometimes.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? White Tea Aloe lotion and the smells of a new season.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Albro.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nope.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't have much of an attention span, don't often sit and watch sports. I love going to live games though! Football being my favorite, then soccer, then basketball.

27. HAIR COLOR? Currently brown with blonde caramel and auburn weaves.

28. EYE COLOR? Blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yep! I have colored contacts. So fun.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? hmm probably thai food. Mussuman curry is delish.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? A healthy combination of both. Mostly scary though!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Grudge with Alex Whit and Natalie.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Aqua blue. Coincidence? I think not.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both depending on the sichiation.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream cake.

37. WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE DREAM FOR THIS LIFE? To be able to create a povertyless, orphanless, homeless, sickless, richless, poorless, crimeless world. Or to even make a dent in it.. I'd do anything to make a difference in this world.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? My friends. ha ha

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? New testament.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The mouse.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I was at lexi's watching Faith sing a long to hannah montana.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Thunderstorms.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles. Definately.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Probably the UK. Been out of the Country about 8 times, 4 of which in the past year. I think the UK was the furthest though... Went to the Cayman Islands. Beautiful!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Can blow up a balloon with my nose.. make my eyes move in seperate directions.. can pop my shoulders wrists and hips out of thier sockets on command.. I posess strange talents.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Good ole Orem Community.

47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Australia. My dad lived there, so jealous!

48. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST FEAR? The unknown.

49. WHATS YOUR BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT? Probably my elementary school graduation. ;)

50. WHAT MAKES YOU THE MOST SAD? Knowing about the poverty and crime going on in this world and knowing there's nothing I can do to stop it. Seeing homeless families and orphans with no familes and knowing that I can't do anything about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my little Lemon Friend,
I would like to inform you that you should have given different answers on some of these... :) Like Number 5, you probably should say, "I would if all my friends didn't keep reminding me that now is not the time!"
Hee hee I love you.

Brian & Jamie Frampton said...

Tay Tay I love and miss you! Text me we need to plan your get a way!!